Polished Stainless Steel Mirror measures 4 11/16" wide.
Rear View Mirror will need to be adhered to the Glass.
1. Position the mirror on the windshield that is best for you, then place a piece of blue tape on the outside of the windshield at that location.
2. Unscrew the base from the Mirror.
3. Wipe a thin layer epoxy on the flat side of the mirror base, then press the base to the windshield at the marked location.
4. Tape the base to the windshield with blue tape in an X pattern, then let in dry as long as possible (48 hours or more).
5. Remove the tape and screw on the mirror, then adjust to the position that is best for you.
Adhesive Kit or epoxy will need to be purchased locally, we do not sell Adhesive because of the short shelf life.